The Faculty Service Centre (FSC) is available 7 days a week, except during the following hours (PST):
- 3:00–3:30 am, Monday to Saturday
- 1:00–4:00 am, Sunday
Instructor and Teaching Assistant (TA) Access to the FSC
1. Create a Staff Campus Wide Login (CWL). For CWL help, go to:
2. Find out your 4-digits CWL Sign Up Pin
Contact your HR Administrator if you do not know your Pin
3. Link your Staff CWL to your Employee ID. For help linking your CWL and Employee ID, go to:
4. Contact your Department Administrator to assign you to your Course Section(s)
5. Log into the FSC at https://ssc.adm.ubc.ca/fsc/home
Google Chrome is the recommended browser for the FSC
This guide walks you through how to access your classlists, email students and upload/enter grades
Non-UBC employee access
A special agreement/application, created by University Counsel, is required for non-UBC employees requesting access in addition to the SIS access forms.
Managers create a guest CWL for non-UBC employees.