The Faculty Service Centre (FSC) is available 7 days a week, except during the following hours (PST):
- 3:00–3:30 am, Monday to Saturday
- 1:00–4:00 am, Sunday
Instructor and Teaching Assistant (TA) Access to the FSC
1. Create a Staff Campus Wide Login (CWL). For CWL help, go to:
2. Link your Staff CWL to your Employee ID at http://www.hr.ubc.ca/
3. Contact your Department Administrator to assign you to your Course Section(s)
4. Log into the FSC at https://ssc.adm.ubc.ca/fsc/home
Google Chrome is the recommended browser for the FSC
This guide walks you through how to access your classlists, email students and upload/enter grades
- Vancouver: SIS Security at email@example.com
- Okanagan: Enrolment Services at Recreginquiry.firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-UBC employee access
A special agreement/application, created by University Counsel, is required for non-UBC employees requesting access in addition to the SIS access forms.
Managers create a guest CWL for non-UBC employees.