The Faculty Service Centre (FSC) is available 7 days a week, except during the following hours (PST):
- 3:00–3:30 am, Monday to Saturday
- 1:00–4:00 am, Sunday
Requesting instructor access
- Ensure you have a Campus Wide Login (CWL). For CWL help, go to CWL Login Information.
- Once you have your CWL, request instructor access by going to FSC Request Access.
- After you receive an email confirming your access, go to the FSC Login page.
Please note, Chrome is the preferred browser for the FSC.
Questions about instructor access?
- Vancouver instructors: contact SIS Security at email@example.com
Okanagan instructors: contact Enrolment Services at Recreginquiry.firstname.lastname@example.org
Non UBC Employee / contractor access
A special agreement/application, created by University Counsel, is required for non-UBC Employees who request access. This form can be requested through SIS Security. A Contract Review form is also required.
Managers create a guest CWL for non-UBC employees and must inform SIS Security when access is no longer required.