The Faculty Service Centre is the system Instructors and Teaching Assistants access to view class lists, enter grades, and email students in specific courses.
On this page:
Instructor and Teaching Assistant (TA) Access to the FSC
- Link your staff Campus Wide Login (CWL) to your Employee ID. Get help linking your CWL and Employee ID.
- If you don't have a CWL, create one.
- Find out your 4-digit CWL Sign Up Pin. Contact your HR Administrator if you do not know your Pin.
- Contact your Department Administrator to assign you to your course section(s)
- Log into the Faculty Service Centre (FSC). Google Chrome is the recommended browser for the FSC.
Using the Faculty Service Centre (FSC)
Download the FSC User Guide to learn how to:
- Customize settings
- Find course sections
- Access Classlists
- Email students
- Enter and submit grades (manually and via upload)
- Generate Change Grade forms