There are twelve (12) elected positions for representatives of the joint faculties (i.e., faculty members-at-large) to serve on the Senate of the Vancouver Campus from September 1, 2017 to August 31, 2020. Eight (8) of these positions were filled through acclamation in the first two rounds of nominations and four (4) positions were filled through an election process that closed on February 23rd, 2017.
On this page:
For these elections, "Faculty Member" is defined as the ranks of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, Professor of Teaching, Instructor I, Instructor II, Senior Instructor or 12-Month Lecturer. Please note that sessional instructors or emeritus, clinical, adjunct, and honorary professors are not eligible.
The joint faculties representatives for the Vancouver Senate for the 2017-2020 triennium are as follows:
- Perry Adebar, Professor, Faculty of Applied Science
- Susan Forwell, Associate Professor, Faculty of Medicine
- Paul G. Harrison, Associate Professor, Faculty of Science
- André Ivanov, Professor, Faculty of Applied Science
- Carol Jaeger, Senior Instructor, Faculty of Applied Science
- Paul A. Keown, Professor, Faculty of Medicine
- Anna Kindler, Professor, Faculty of Education
- William McKee, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Education
- Anne Murphy, Associate Professor, Faculty of Arts
- Santokh Singh, Professor of Teaching, Faculty of Science
- Lynn Stothers, Professor, Faculty of Medicine
- Sally Thorne, Professor, School of Nursing
Please direct any questions to email@example.com or 604.827.0003.