A search committee is being struck to select the next Associate Vice-President of Research and Innovation of the University. According to Policy AP12 (formerly Policy 18), there are four elected positions on this committee:
Two Faculty Members* - Election for one Faculty Member from the Okanagan Campus
- one Faculty member from the Vancouver Campus - this position was filled in the first round of nominations
- one Faculty member from the Okanagan Campus - this position was filled in a recent election
* " faculty member" is defined for the purposes of this election as all persons with appointments in the ranks of Professor (Full/Associate/Assistant), Instructor, Senior Instructor, Professor of Teaching, or Lecturer on the campus for which they are running, nominating or voting . Sessional, Clinical, Honourary, Adjunct, Partner, and Emeritus appointments are not eligible to run, vote, or nominate in this election.
Two Graduate Students**
- one gradaute student from the Vancouver Campus - this position was filled in the first round of nominations
- one graduate student from the Okanagan Campus - this position was filled in the first round of nominations
** "graduate student" is defined for the purposes of this election as a student registered or having continuing registration in a Masters or PhD program on the campus in which they are running, nominating, or voting.
In addition to the completed forms, candidates are asked to provide by the deadline a personal statement of no more than 250 words in support of their candidacy. Deadlines and word limits are strictly observed.
Please contact email@example.com