The seat for an elected Vancouver faculty member on the Board of Governors that is currently held by Ayesha Chaudhry will become vacant as of June 30th, 2018. To fill this vacancy, this is a by-election for one (1) eligible faculty member from the Vancouver campus to serve for the remainder of the 2017-2020 triennium, for a term beginning July 1, 2018 and ending on February 29, 2020.
To be nominated, to act as a nominator, or to vote in this by-election one must be an eligible faculty member from the Vancouver campus. An eligible “Faculty Member” is defined as the ranks of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, Professor of Teaching, Instructor, Senior Instructor or 12-Month Lecturer. Please note that sessional instructors and/or emeritus, clinical, adjunct, partner, and honorary professors are not eligible. Please note, in addition, that there are a number of categories of persons ineligible to sit on the Board of Governors under Section 23 of the University Act.
Nominations were accepted until 4:00 pm on Monday, May 7th, 2018.
Polls will be open from Tuesday, May 15th to 4:00 pm on Tuesday, June 5th.
- Go to WebVote
- Click “CWL login” on the right hand side to login with your CWL credentials*
- Click “Vote” next to the “2018 Board of Governors By-election”
- Vote for your preferred candidate by clicking on the box next to the candidate’s name
- Click on “Submit Vote” then click “ok” to confirm your submission before logging out.
* Please note that if you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out above you will not be able to access the election with your CWL credentials. If you do meet the eligibility criteria set out above but are not able to log in, please contact email@example.com .
To view candidate information, please click on the names below:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.