Request Student Information Service Centre (SISC), Faculty Service Centre (FSC) and Scheduling and Curriculum Management Centre (SCMC) access.
On this page:
FSC Access For Instructors and Teaching Assistants
Go to the Faculty Service Centre page for instructions. The access request information on this page is for non-instructional staff only.
Administrative Access to SIS Systems For Non-Instructional Employees
Follow the steps below to request access to the SIS.
Visit cwl.ubc.ca to request access and for assistance with CWL-related inquiries.
- Access form for academic units (pdf) (e.g., Arts, English, etc.)
- Access form for service units (pdf) (e.g., UBC Library, Enrolment Services, Financial Service, etc.)
- Signed approval from your Dean/Director and/or Department Head must be on the form.
- At Okanagan, the Deputy Registrar or Registrar must sign as well where it is processed.
- Keep a copy for your department's records for two years after the employee has left.
- Okanagan forms are processed at Okanagan through the Registrar's office.
- For Vancouver, send the forms to SIS Security.
- Once we have processed your application, you will receive an email confirming your access.
If you are a non-UBC employee requesting access, you must complete the following application.
UBC employees, skip to step 3.
Visit the University Counsel website to find the special agreement/application for non-UBC employees. Complete the special agreement/application form in addition to the SIS access forms found in steps 2 and 3.
Managers should create a guest CWL for non-UBC employees.
Complete the SIS Confidentiality Agreement form and give it to your department head. Your department will keep it on file.